Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shrimps and clay - Post 183


Shrimp and clay
 - Post 183

Sending allong 2 movies I made. Short ones  :) 
Skickar med två filmer. Korta :) 

The first one is about fishing shrimp
(I didnt get the link to work as a video on here so I send the link instead) 
Den första handlar om att fiska räkor


and the other one about playing with clay. 
Den andra handlar om lera.


I also have some photos to share with you. 
These kids I talked to on the train. 
Jag har även några foton jag vill dela med mig av. 
De här två barnen pratade jag med ombord på ett tåg.

 Here we are cooking the Moon festival food. 
Här lagar vi Månfestivalmat.

 Looks nice, doesnt it. This is chicken.
By the way, I ate chicken BUTT as well. DOES NOT TASTE GOOD.
Ser gott ut, eller hur? Det är kyckling. 
Föresten, jag åt kyckling rumpa också. DET VAR INTE GOTT.

 A parrot
En pappegoja



Stay awake
Love Ove

Var vaken
Goa hälsningar Ove 


No comments:

Post a Comment