Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The poor guy got sick...

This photo doesn't show the weather right. It was raining, its 14 degrees in the air (Celsius) and not at all as bright as it looks.
So... I was wet and cold and the black stuff I have on is a garbage bag. 
On top of this I had a really bad head ache. A weird head ache. Pills did nothing for me. 
SO I had to go home again. 
Home is 3,5km away and I bike the distance. On my way home I pass a little piece of Paradise. 
Check these photos out. 


This is within the CITY I live in, and where the boat is tied up, is a house and this is their back yard. 
.... Maybe you don't see a place with 12.000 people as a city...



Now I am in bed. Drinking and relaxing. Not a sound to be heard. 
Tomorrow I hope for better weather and for my head ache to be gone. 

Stay awake 
Love Ove 


No comments:

Post a Comment