Friday, June 7, 2013

Random memories from Taiwan

 10 days since I left Taiwan. 10 days since I left ZhengDa (the University). 10 days since I left my friends, but most of all, 10 days since I said good bye to Jason. 
BUT at the same time its 8 days since I arrived to Sweden. 8 days since I heard "Welcome back" from my friends and family. 
This is what they call mixed emotions... right? 

Here comes some photos that I don't think that I have showed you before. 

One day close to the day I left Taiwan, I was standing on the bridge leading to the ZhengDa area. I stood there and I remember thinking that I WANTED to remember that moment, thus I took this photo. 


Another day on that same bridge, I was out walking with my friend WuXing. We had been to the Muzha Market. WuXing had bought some vegetables. I bought some kind of bread. He brought his vegetables home. I ate my bread on the spot.


At the language center where I studied Chinese, they also offered free courses. I took calligraphy and karaoke. In Taiwan they call Karaoke KTV. 


 Calligraphy is really hard. The paint doesn't end up where I intend it to. Still, it was allot of fun. So fun that I bought a set of the things needed and brought it to Sweden. 


 This was a happy day. The day I got my Taiwan resident certificate. I showed it to Jason I don't know how many times. Each time Jason said... Mmmm, and then he smiled. 


Sexual harassment and pickpocket alarm.... 


A friend of mine was playing in a play. It was all in English so I could understand it. I took a bus, a subway train and then a bus. After that I walked up and up and up.
But it was all worth it. I had a very good time.
Thank you Joseph for inviting me. 


I will soon post
Random Memories from Taiwan - The sequel. 

Stay awake. 
Love Ove


No comments:

Post a Comment