Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last week in Taiwan... this time.

 The last week was a busy but good week. 

In my last class we ate fruit and built amusement park rides. 

After my last class Jason and I went to MOCA. I have written about that before. What I haven't showed is this stereo that we ran into on the way there. Yes its a stereo. It didn't work though.



 So the big guy is where you connect your player, and I also think he is the sub woofer. 
The two small girls are the speakers.



This is one of my favorite places in Taipei.


While I watched people dance, Jason played with his phone.


A crossing. 


Esteban, Jason and I at Ximending. 


I was lucky enough to take a photo of the big screen just as Wang Li Hong was displayed. 


The last evening together Jason and I went to a really nice restaurant. This was the dessert. (And we started with the dessert) 


Then the last day, just some hours before I left for Sweden, I said good bye to my landlord and her dog.


One final photo. 
Jason and I at the Chang Kai Shek Memorial. 


Next time I will report from Sweden. 

Stay awake
Love Ove

No comments:

Post a Comment