Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MOCA - TAIPEI

Hi there. 

Some days before I went back to Sweden, my friend Esteban asked me if Jason and I would like to go to a museum together with him. I asked Jason and he was up for it, so on Friday after I had had my last class, Jason, Esteban and I went to the Museum of contemporary art. I didn't have to high hopes because I often feel like modern art is something that a kid just as well could put together. The only difference is that the kid is not famous. I bet there are people out there who disagree with me. 
Well this time I didn't feel that way. I felt inspired and these photos were taken at the entrance of the museum. 

This is my contemporary art :) 








For anyone who feel like commenting 
ove.holmstrom@gmail.com


Stay awake
Love Ove

No comments:

Post a Comment