Sunday, June 9, 2013

Random Memories from Taiwan - The sequel

 Some of you might know that I had to buy a new phone after I dropped my old one in a raging river. 
Jason and I walked around a very long time before I finally bought my first smart phone. The reason I wanted a smart phone was that there are some great Chinese apps that could help me with my studies. 

This is when Jason and I celebrate my new WATERPROOF phone with tea. 


Soon after Jason bought a smart phone as well. 
- Ove... Since I am going to live my life with you and do the things you do... shouldn't I buy a waterproof phone as well?

Well he did, and the more fancy model too. 


As you can see, the smart phone has become a favorite. We have set up some rules though. At restaurants and stuff, we are not allowed to take them out. I want for us to talk each other, not to our phones. 
NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS...
:) 



One day as we were walking around down town ZhongLi, we stumbled across a store that had this lizard in it. 
No it was not a pet store. They were selling clothes and bags. 




I really liked this one and after a while the owner asked if I wanted a lizard of my own, cause his lizard had laid eggs and I could have one for free. 
Since I'm not usually in one place for a very long time, I had to decline the offer. 


Jason held it as well. In the beginning of it all he didn't want to do it though. 
But as you can see, he conquered his fears and held it. 


 I was very proud of him at this moment. 

¨

Jason


Jason again. 



 Jason and I ... 


What comes after a sequel? 

Stay awake
Love Ove

No comments:

Post a Comment