Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SETTLERS

...after Jason and I came back home from Jiufen, Esteban came over for a game of Settlers. 
When Jason happily exclaimed that he had reached 10 points (after stealing the longest road card from me) I flipped up the university card and the library card to reveal that I had had more than 10 points for quite some time. Still I hadn't revealed the cards and thus don't think that I did win. They did however. So... Jason thinks that I won, and I think that Jason won. What do you think? 










Ohh... Now I have had readers from MADAGASCAR too :) 

Stay awake

Love Ove 

1 comment:

  1. Ove won. According to the rules if a player has 10 points during his turn the game is over. You don't have to officially declare it or recognize it. See the following link:
    http://boardgames.stackexchange.com/questions/2468/who-is-the-rightful-winner-of-this-game-of-settlers-of-catan

    ReplyDelete