Monday, May 20, 2013

32 COUNTRIES

Hi

Because I am studying for a final I have tomorrow, this will be a very short post. 
I do however want to tell everybody how happy I am that my blog have had visitors from 32 countries. 

In my statistics info I get on this blog, I can see from what countries my readers come from, and yesterday when I looked I saw that I had passed 30 countries. Today I had yet another country visit my Blog (Mauritius) 

Well I am very happy about this and I wanted you to know this. 

Here comes the list of all the countries. (If your country isn't in the list, it can be because Blog spot only shows the 10 most visiting countries of the day) (I list China and Hong Kong as two different because that is what Blog Spot does) 


1. Australia
2. Bangladesh
3. Belgium
4. France
5. Hong Kong
6. India
7. Indonesia
8. Israel
9. Italy
10. Japan
11. China
12. Malaysia
13. Mauritius
14. Mexico
15. Netherlands
16. Norway
17. Pakistan
18. Panama
19. Poland
20. Romania
21. Russia
22. Singapore
23. Slovakia
24. Britain
25. Sweden
26. South Korea
27. Taiwan
28. Germany
29. Thailand
30. Turkey
31. USA
32. Ukraine

Yeah  :) I am so happy about this :)


33. Canada (This is a later addition to the post)



If you click on the map I think you will get a bigger picture. 

Stay awake
Love Ove 



No comments:

Post a Comment