Saturday, November 2, 2013

A very steep mountain - Part 2

Hi.

The place for this hike was at the point of A
Mount Beichatian
And the White Vail Waterfall.
(I did not take all the photos, and my thanks go out to the people taking them)


On this trip was a guy called Mars. Except for Richard (the guide) he was probably the most experienced hiker on this trip. 


While Mars hiked up the mountain looking like he had no problem at all getting up the steep mountainside at all, I had to soak my head in the small brooks that we crossed just to be able to make it. 


This photo was taken when we were hiking down the mountain to make our way back to Taipei again. 


This one was taken at the same place. I am the one with a green backpack and purple Ukulele. (Thanks Gregory) 


After a while I just gave up keeping my feet dry and clean. 


This is Jin inside a tree trunk.


Walking around in a jungle is a quite amazing experience. I love the plants that grown high up on other trees. 


The white Vail Waterfall. Well worth the effort.
The water was probably around 15 degrees. Quite refreshing. 


Here is Richard, taking a photo of Mars. Can you see Mars in the photo? :) 


What awaits me around the bend?


Stay awake. 
Love Ove.

The Nobel Peace Prize to Snowden, Mannings and Assange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment