Saturday, November 16, 2013

A very steep mountain - Final Part.

So when I did make it to the top that first day, this is what I looked like.

The 4 steps of reaching a very high mountain top. 
1) Falling stomach down on the ground, trying to get oxygen into your lungs.
2) Noticing the other hikers happy and untrained faces. 
3) Eating allot of chocolate and nuts, to gain some strengths back. 
4) taking happy photos with characteristic Asian hand signs. 


I will remember that mountain top, and I will remember this waterfall.


I will remember these 2000 year old trees.


I will remember the steep climbing.


I will remember how green the color green can be. And I will remember all the different shades of green as well.


All this I will remember.


And I will remember all the great people I had the opportunity to get to know on this remarkable hike. 


To ALL who went to this trip
Thank you. :) 



Now some other things that has been on my mind lately. 

First my favourite song at the moment. It´s all thanks to Gregory in the Netherlands. He sent me some photos from this last summer to me along with some music files. 
Amongst all the songs (which most of them I didn't particularly found being my cup of tea) I found this one.
... and yeah... It`s in ICELANDIC



and I would also want to share this link to a series of videos about money, currency and the international banking system.



Episode nr 4 is especially interesting.


Well until the next time. 

Stay awake

Love Ove


1 comment:

  1. Duuude, you have no idea how you just made my day when I read about last summer on here. Glad you liked at least that one song. How about giving us your version of Ég fer ekki neitt, hey? As I was reading this entry, I was actually just listening to some Icelandic music. Singer/songwriter Ásgeir Trausti was here in The Hague a few days ago. Cool music... at least I thought so :) Take care och ha det fint! Greg

    ReplyDelete