Friday, November 8, 2013

A very steep mountain - Part 3

So... Here we are... Back on the mountain...
... and the White vail Waterfall.

The man in the photo is Mars.

And here we have me hiking down the muddy track.


Even though the water was quite cold (even for a Swedish guy), it was well deserved after a strenuous hike. (the most strenuous part of hiking to the waterfall, was hiking back up though).


I made it to the waterfall. 


This is the Devil Tree. If you look closely you can see two eyes, a nose and an open mouth.


This is not "Näcken"
(The Scandinavian näckennäkkinøkknøkkenströmkarl,[5] Grim or Fosse-Grim were male water spirits who played enchanted songs on the violin, luring women and children to drown in lakes or streams. Wikipedia ) 
This is Jin.


The waterfall might be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The feeling when it revealed itself in the jungle can not be described in words.


Some steep hiking. JUST LOOK AT IT. ITS INSANE. :)


Well... Thats it for this time.
I end it with this photo of Mars and Jin.




I just want to share a video with you concerning something I feel very strongly about.
It´s well worth watching.


SINCE I SHARED THIS VIDEO ON FACEBOOK, 
I CAN NO LONGER SEE MY PREVIOUS STATUS UPDATES THERE. 
I HAVE BEEN CENSORED.



STAY AWAKE. 
LOVE OVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment