Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A very steep mountain - part 1

Hi. 
In order to get the pics out here, I will publish the in the order I edit them, and not in chronological order. 

So with no further do, here comes "A very steep mountain - Part 1"

On a bus to... somewhere. My backpack is packed and I am very enthusiastic about the hike.


More bus pics.


Very soon I realized that this hike would be like nothing I had ever before experienced. When we reached base camp, left our big bags and went on to take the summit, that's when the reality of how steep this place really was. 


Its just as steep as it looks... and more.


I was down on all 4. I kept telling myself that I could do it. I could hardly breath, that's how tired I was, but I made it to the top. (which this isn't by the way)


In the evening there was time for stories, solving world problems and food.


 And somewhere out there in the wild, there is a mad man on the loose.


Stay awake
Love Ove

No comments:

Post a Comment