Saturday, October 26, 2013

Two short events from Taiwan

Hi there.
The reason I don't write that often at the moment is because I have my nose inside my Chinese books all the time. The work load is killing me at the moment. BUT my Chinese is improving allot. 

One day Jason took me to Taipei Arena. There we went Ice skating for a while. Was allot of fun, and included in the rental price was a nice pair of blue gloves. You can see them on the hands of Jason in some of the photos. The girls got pink gloves... 


Another day Jason and I went to an area called Ximen. There we listened to this guy. He was quite good. He only sang in Chinese though. 



I will keep posting about my time in Sweden, but the next time will be from a hike I went on last weekend. It was the most strenuous hike I have ever gone on. At the same time, it was the most fun hike as well.
I will tell you all about it next time. 
I just have to edit the photos first. 


Stay awake.
Love Ove 

No comments:

Post a Comment