Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Göteborg (Gothenburg) - And Rodger Waters.

Jason and I went to see a friend of mine in Gothenburg after the time we spent at the west coast. 
Due to the fact that I try not to publish photos of people who hasn't given their consent, there will be allot of people I talk about in this post that wont show in any of my photos. 

Well we went to this friend of mine and we stayed at her place. I met her many years ago as I sailed from Cape Town, South Africa to Freemantle Australia. 

My friend makes the best Cheese cake in the world, and as usual she had made one for us. Needless to say, I was very happy. 

Then she took us to see some moose up close. 

I think he is laughing at us. 




She took us to an old water tower where we had FIKA, and she took us to a Greek restaurant.
After this she had to go, but for Jason and me the main reason we were there was getting closer by the minute. We met up with my brothers and some other friends of hours. Jason had no idea what was about to happen.
Almost a year earlier I had bought two tickets to see Rodger Waters from Pink Floyd preform "The Wall". 
Jason had never been to a concert before and I was very excited about it all. 

Here we are waiting for the concert to start. 




The Wall, for the ones who don't know, is like a musical. Its just amazing. Aeroplanes, flying pigs and a huge wall that is first built up, just so that HE can tear it down again. The music is great and one of my brothers said that he hear the best guitar solo of his life during this concert.
Its the solo in this song. This is from his concert in Copenhagen, but I guess its close enough. 

Comfortably numb
Sit back and enjoy!!!!!!!!
'

The wall became a huge TV screen. 


Jason... 



Stay awake. 
Love Ove


No comments:

Post a Comment