Friday, August 2, 2013

I keep posting photos from the north.

Hi there

Tomorrow I will preform with the band I sing in. In the local newspaper they once again messed up when it comes to what our name is. They also named it MY band, which it is not. It´s my youngest brother Marcus who started it, and thus it is his band. All I do is sing :) 

Anyway... 
Since I cant post anything from tomorrows performance (since it hasn't happened yet) I will post some photos from something that has happened. My trip to the north. 

This was the cabin we camped in. It had 4 beds and was quite cosy


And it was in the cabin that we shared our experiences after hours fishing the stream.


Stories that was full of beautiful sceneries 


Stories of how we read the water and what flies we used.



And sometimes stories filled with fish. 
Whether or not we believed the stories we heard is a secret.


Sometimes we met up with Göran.

He also had many stories, but most of all some useful hints of how and where to catch the big one. 


Here my brother Ricky is trying to fish a particularly difficult stretch of water. 


And in the end he had a new story filled with natural beauty, flies and fish to tell.


I still have photos to share from this great trip, but the next blog post will be filled with stories about music

Stay awake
Like Snowden and Mannings

Love Ove

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip. I hope some day to join you on just such a trip.

    ReplyDelete