Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Even more photos from up north.

The days I had up north are still very much alive in my memory. Watching these photos makes them even more alive.


The river system that we went too had 3 different streams, with lakes in between them. This is one of the lakes.


After one of my trips with my brothers, I realized that I didn't really have any photos of me. After that I started to take some where I am showing as well. The sad part is that they all have the same structure... Me holding the camera like this. 


There is a man who is responsible for this area. He has some cabins and he sells the fishing rights. 
His name is Göran. Here we see him explaining something to us. 


My brother Mattias. 
He is a great fly-fisherman. 


This is the middle stream.... Well a part of it at least. 

 Some more of it. 


And the upper part of the middle stream.


My brother Ricky scooping up some blueberry soup. 
(That I made)


You can not see it, but these photos are taken during the night. Fishing all through the night makes you hungry.


I like eating.
:) 


Stay awake
My thoughts are with Mannings at this time. 

Love Ove


No comments:

Post a Comment