Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Update for the last couple of days.

Hi there. 

I did promise you some video shots from the concert. The thing is. Where the camera was placed, I did get good shots, BUT the sound uptake was done behind the speakers and because of this the sound is really, and I mean REALLY bad. I can however extract some photos from the film and I hope that this will be OK. 

I made it to bed at 3am Sunday morning, and at 7am Sunday morning I got up to pack my bags. I was going on a trip up north with my brother and his family. (well one of my brothers, I have 4 of them) 
The reason for this trip was to go to Rörbäcksnäs to do some serious mountain biking. And that we did. The area was great and when we had been there exploring the tracks we heard that there were 5 bears in the area. A female, a male and 3 cubs. I am sad that I didn't get to see them. That would have been so awesome. 

Well... here comes some photos. :) 





And then some photos from the trip to Rörbäcksnäs. 

Cloud Berry

 View from Lindvallen


A view from the Bike track at Rörbäcksnäs



And this is me at the top of a Pinetree. Its much higher than it looks. 
I had a great time, both in the tree and on the trip. 



I want to thank my brother and his family for letting me tag along. 


Stay awake
Remember Snowden and Mannings


Love Ove 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a cool gig! Pity there's no video, but I'm sure it was at least as fun and exciting as one of the rehearsals I got to enjoy a few days before this concert :)

    Do be careful in those treetops!

    ReplyDelete