Saturday, July 20, 2013

Herrevadsströmmen...

One evening I spent a long time watching the sun go down. Up north the sun doesn't go down below the horizon in a vertical direction. It was kind of sliding along the tree tops in an almost horizontal direction for a long time. Finally it passed the last tree tops. 


Here is the wild bunch. 

(from the left, My cousin Micke, My brother Mattias, My brother Ricky and then its me). 


A Cloudberry
Not ripe... they are yellow when they are ripe. 


My biggest fish. 
Its a Grayling.


My brother Ricky.


Dito


My cousin Micke and his little trout. :) 


This is what we could see in the air. I lost all my flies that resembled it though. Have to make myself some new ones. 


Down there in the water... somewhere... 


Stay awake. 

Love Ove



1 comment: