Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More from Herrevadströmmen.

As many of you out there know already, two of my brothers and my cousin and I went up north for some flyfishing about a week ago. 
Here comes some photos from that occasion. 

So where is this place anyway. Well.. let me show you. 




Here are the people who embarked upon this journey.


We came to a place where pristine nature was all around. 


Still we lived quite comfortable. More comfortable than we usually do. This time we had beds and we had this place where we sat and ate our food that was cooked by my cousin who is a real chef. Needless to say, the food was great. 


Here my cousin is out and about to catch a big fish.


This was the toilet house. The kind where the stuff ends up far down in a big pile on the ground. 


Here I am, feeling great. 


As I said earlier, the nature was pristine and here is an example. 


Here is another one. 


And another one. I took this photo around... 11.30pm ... or something like that. This area never get that dark during summertime. 


No comment. 


This photo, I am sure, was taken in the middle of the night... around 2 or 3am. 


I imagine how it must have been 300 years ago. The mist over the lake was thought to be elves who danced the night away. This night they danced for hours. 


This was one of the flowers I saw up there. One I have never seen before. 


 And lastly, this is what we use to catch the big ones. I made these ones. And they worked :) 


It takes some time to edit all the photos and so on, but if you are patient I will post more photos later on. I also have some more stuff from the blues fest where I had the privilege to perform together with the band. 



And on another note, 

Snowden, Assange and Mannings, 
Thank you for opening our eyes. 

And the to the Swedish government, I say, Shame on you for stopping the investigation at the EU headquarters. You probably did that cause Sweden has way more dirt under its nails than most of us think. 

To everybody out there I also want to say, I see a difference between a country's government and its people. 

Stay awake
Love Ove


No comments:

Post a Comment