Sunday, April 27, 2014

Scooter trip - Day 1 - Taipei to Jiaoxi

Someone at Air China stole my fathers medicine. Needless to say this caused him some problems.
I took him to the doctor and then we made it for the road.


Just before leaving Taipei we filled up the tank. 2 liters.
Up in the mountains we saw some tea plantations. 


My dad looking at the tea plantation. 

 


After some more time on the scooter we took some time for FIKA. (Swedish word)


I made a friend.


And dad did too.


Many kilometers later...


We made it to Jiaoxi.


Found a place to stay.


And then we let fish eat all the dry and stinky old skin that we had on our feet.


They seemed to like it.


Then some food. 
My dad is learning how to use chopsticks.


And some praying.

Jiaoxi by night.


This is what they drive in Jiaoxi.


Lantern.

What???


Time for bed.



The first day of our scooter trip was great. 

More days to come.



Stay awake. 
Love Ove.



No comments:

Post a Comment