Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random photos from Taiwan.

One day I went with my friend Jenna to a "learn how to make dumplings" event.
We did get to wrap dumplings up    but me being a "do it all by myself" kind of guy   I had hoped to get to see the whole process from making the dough to eating it.
However... I did have a good time. 


We also got to watch this Master write his 
"Chinese New Year" posters. 
One is still on my door. 
And I will bring it to Sweden as well.


Here is the Chinese new years dinner that I had at Jason's fathers place.
Some of it was cooked by his grandmother and some was bought from restaurants. 
The fish was really good.
The food in the white pot highest up in the photo is called
"Buddha jumps over the wall"
I have no idea why it is called that.


You see these ...... things... all over the place. 
I want one.


And a photo of ME.


And one of Jason. 

And one photo of Jake.



And some flowers..... Its always nice with some flowers.


And a bird in the top of a pine tree.



OK... that's all folks... 

Stay awake. 
Love Ove.





No comments:

Post a Comment