Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Scooter trip - Day 6 - Green Island

This map shows the trip so far. 



After I had been scuba diving I met up with my father again. He was at the scuba center along with this dog.


After a really nice dinner of mackerel and stuff we set for some fishing.


Dad with the fishing rods in his hand.


It wasn't the best of fishing spots but it was nice.

Dad and I practiced catch and release. This means that after taking this photo we let the fish back into the water.
Dad was really excited about the color of this fish.


At one point this helicopter passed over our heads.


And here is a dove.

I did some climbing.


While climbing I came across this crab. Its way more dead than it looks.


On our way back to the hotel we passed this cave. It doesn't look like much but it was really deep. Thanks to the flashlight on my mobile phone I could check it out. At one time I turned out the light and experienced total darkness. That was quite nice. 


At the entrance we found a bunch of stuff. Like this thing.


Back at "town" dad found a new friend.


There was a tsunami rescue road that we went up with our scooter. From was up you could see this lighthouse. We also saw a deer.



We also went down to it.

Dad found some flowers.


And a...... I have no idea what this was.


It was yet another great day.




More is coming when I have had the time to edit some more photos. At the moment I am setting up my life in Sweden and so I don't spend that much time with my computer. 







Check this site out.


Stay awake.
Love Ove.

1 comment:

  1. Kul att kika in här ibland och kika hur du har det! Du ser ut att ha det bra! /Daniel

    ReplyDelete